Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yogurt Parfait



Yogurt parfaits are a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth!
I serve these as a small snack or after a meal that needs
a dessert to follow. I use my homemade Applesauce
Granola to make this part of a wholesome
ingredient recipe!

Ingredients:

Low Fat Plain Yogurt
Chopped Fruit ( pears, apples, etc)
Applesauce Granola

In a bowl, add layers of granola,
yogurt, and fruit with the desired
amount.


I use Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt. I like
this yogurt because it has basic ingredients:
"CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC NONFAT MILK, PECTIN,
VITAMIN D3. CONTAINS OUR EXCLUSIVE BLEND OF SIX LIVE
ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS, L. BULGARICUS, L.
ACIDOPHILUS, BIFIDUS, L. CASEI, AND L. RHAMNOSUS."

Many of the popular yogurts at the store are filled
with sugar and unnecessary additives. So even though
I don't buy everything organic, I stick with Stonyfield
for yogurt. They have a great website as well:




No comments:

Post a Comment